FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions

Who should I contact to report a leaking or damaged fire hydrant?

Fire hydrants are maintained by the Public Works Department in the town you live in.  During regular business hours, call them at:

Round Lake:                 (847)546-0962.

Round Lake Beach:     (847) 546-2351.

Round Lake Heights:  (847) 546-1206.

Round Lake Park:        (847) 270-3090.

Hainesville:                  (847) 223-2032.


After hours, call Cencom E911 Dispatch at (847)270-9111.